Grand Finale!!!

| | Comments (11)

We did it!! And it was actually a great experience and totally worth it!Dav proposed we go to Treasure Island to post pics of the beautiful SF skyline as our final post.

And I say"we" and "our" because Dav has been along with me since 5am. He helped me wake up, patiently waited while I posted from my cell phone every 30 minutes wherever we went, and made the whole project fun! We like the idea that one day, we can look back on this day, and know/see what we did in pretty good detail. So super lovey kiss to Dav! To have someone special totally support my bizarre desire to blog for 24 hours...now you just can't ask for more.

And thanks to the pledge supporters and Paul for participating. This sure was memorable :) OK, good night!

This post is part of the Project Blog 24 hour blog for charity event. My charity is the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary

11 Comments

hicham said:

hello im shawn from texas and i found your site today through paul's well i was working tonight and i was cheering for you so congrats to u and dav i hope you had fun

Anne said:

Congratulations Mie and Dav!

It's been great to see little snippets from the past 24 hours. My pledge is on its way. :)

Well done!

mie said:

Thanks!

It was really quite an experience. Hard but worth it. And if it's for the animals... :)

I truly appreciate your support!

only now did I realize you've set up rotating hat pictures on the right side - waaa! you make me want to refresh the site again and again :)too good!

I was just re-reading all the 24h posts and drooling over the pictures - man, I realize I miss SF like no good :(

Kudos to you and Dav for this monster project, got to check out the sanctuary site now....

mie said:

Hi! Thanks!! I'm catching up with work now so I can't type much, but pledges at Project Blog are open until today...you can always donate, but if you'd like it to be linked to Project Blog, today is the last day. Thanks!

TuTu's mom said:

Congrats Mie and Dav.. you guys must need a good rest now!!

jean said:

whoa! i just made the deadline & signed up to sponsor you for project blog. i think you explained in one post how to send the money, but i cant find it now - any input? should i just send a donation online - i'd like it to reflect all your hard work - i'm so impressed with the 2 of you! -jean

ps - one of my cats just ran straight into the chair i'm sitting in. ow!

jean said:

ps - one of my cats just ran straight into the chair i'm sitting in. ow!

jean said:

sorry for the duplicate post - but i found the entry i needed & sent my donation. you have an impressive total. congratulations! -jean

Fun blogathon pics - and a great outfit! I couldn't seem to get TypeKey to work properly on Dav's site, so I'll ask here: I heard Dav mention that he's got a load of webspace... mind clueing me in on where I can get me some of that!!

God bless....

mie said:

Hi Jean,

Thank you for supporting me (and Dav)! It was loads of fun...definitely worth it though to think of those animals. :)

Hi Rock of Victory,

Dav has his own server, actually. That's where all that space comes from...

--------